Product Discovery and Delivery Services from MDC
MDC offers a full range of product discovery and delivery services to help you bring your product to market successfully. We can assist you with everything from customer research to go-to-market strategy, and we’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure that your product is a success.
What is Product Discovery?
Product discovery is the first phase of product development, in which a company works to understand the problem that potential customers have and how to solve it. This process begins with customer research, followed by ideation and experimentation.
Product discovery can help you to:
- Validate your assumptions about the problem and potential solutions
- Get feedback from potential users early on in the process
- Refine your product before you’ve invested too much time and money
MDC can simplify product discovery for you by helping you to:
- Understand your target market and customer needs through market research
- Develop and test potential solutions through user research
- Define and track key metrics that will show whether your product is successful
What is Product Delivery?
Product delivery is the second phase of product development, in which a company takes the product from idea to launch. This process begins with building and testing the product, followed by marketing and sales.
Product delivery can help you to:
- Launch your product to market quickly and efficiently
- Get feedback from customers during the development process
- Test and iterate on your product before launch
MDC can help you with product delivery in a number of ways:
- We can assist you with writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- We can help you to create a go-to-market strategy and launch plan
- We can provide guidance on how to track key metrics post-launch